WE’RE THERE FOR YOU
At Roving Book Keepers, we’ve used feedback from a wide range of clients to develop an extensive and flexible range of services.
They are all designed to help you spend less time on operational issues, and more time focusing on building your core business.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Bank Reconciliation – Reconciling cheque butts and receipts to your bank statements;
- Accounts Receivable (Debtors or Customers) – Entering invoices, receiving payments and generating statement at month end;
- Accounts Payable (Creditors or Suppliers) – Entering bills, writing cheques or paying online and generating payment listings at month end;
- Inventory or Stock Control – Setting up stock when you are using a full inventory package;
- Job Costing – Knowing how much money you make on a particular job;
- Payroll including Superannuation – Setting up of new Employees in system and processing pays. Calculation of Payroll tax if needed;
- Reporting – Weekly, Monthly or Yearly;
- Preparation and lodgement of your BAS or IAS on our BAS Agents Portal;
- Problem Solving – if you’re having problems with your accounting package, we’ll have things running smoothly in no time.“Contact me” for more details.
- Account Package Training – specialising in Reckon Accounts & Payroll as well as MYOB
- Office Software Training for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Publisher (Microsoft Office), online business tools and more.
We also offer a range of training services to improve your operational efficiency –